Our high intensity Gatorlite® flashlight features the latest innovations in 3C hand light design for reliable on the job performance.
Not only can it boast being the brightest, lightest, and smallest in its class, it is now more ergonomic, and has an incredibly long burn time.
With its Class I, Division 1 "Intrinsically Safe" safety certification, and never burn out LED, the Gatorlite out performs the rest in freezing cold and wet environments.
Model: Gatorlite 3C eLED CPO
Certification: (CL I, DIV 1): AMERICAN standard (UL STD 783, UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157) ETL (US, Canada) Approved CL I, II, III DIV 1 GROUP C-G, T4 Exia
Burn Time: 32 h
Beam Distance: 500.00 ft / 152.40 m
Dimensions: (L W H):
7.50 x 2.10 x 1.90 in / 19.05 x 5.33 x 4.83 cm
Weight: 13.5 oz / 382.72 g
Battery Type: 3 xC Alkaline Disposable
Lamp Type: eLED
Waterproof: 10 ft / 3 m
Enclosure Protection: IP67
Download The User Manual
Download The Spec Sheet
• Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) permits high efficiency and compact size
• Thermal Recovery System recycles heat from the LED to warm batteries for improved performance in low temperatures
• Certified Intrinsically Safe
• Beam produces a bright spot with almost no peripheral light so nearby personnel are not affected
• High impact ABS, LEXAN® and polyurethane rubber, construction for durability
• Handy "gator" clip, for attaching to pocket, vest, or belt