VERSATILE 2-PISTOL CASE
Fits most semi-automatic pistols with barrels up to 7.5"
Our cases feature full-length hinges with a stainless steel pin for strength and durability you can trust.
3 LAYERS OF FOAM
The top and bottom are lined with shock-absorbing convolute foam, and the center layer is a rigid cross-link foam to keep contents in place.
PROTECTIVE PRESSURE EQUALIZING LATCHES
Patented double-action latches with built-in pressure relief valve open easily, even after pressure changes.
TSA-COMPLIANT PISTOL CASE
Our D-TAP 2 case fully meets TSA requirements and is approved for air travel. It features four 1/4" padlock holes and includes a 4' braided steel cable tether for CA SB-1382 compliance.
RUGGED CASE FOR ALL-WEATHER USE
Tough and reliable ABS construction helps protect your firearms and ammunition from impact and crushing. An extra layer of protection is provided by the silicone gasket that will keep the contents of the case dry, even if you are caught in a sudden downpour of rain.
Underwater Kinetics specializes in custom cases.
If you need custom labeling, please submit a quote below. Engraving and custom-molded logos are also available for UWK gun cases.
Customizations we can make for you:
• Standard Pluck Foam
• Custom Cut Foam
• Custom Case & Foam Color
• Instrument Panel Kit
• Custom Case Material
• Engraving and custom-molded logos
WHAT TO BE AWARE OF
- Biggest issue is the case lock openings are 1/4" spec - however, locks with a 1/4" shackle spec don't fit
- Only the "tiny" TSA-type travel locks fit; (which I do not want to use when transporting on an airplane)
- It is unclear which spec is right/wrong - i.e. are the locks slightly larger than 1/4" or is the opening smaller than 1/4"
- I don't have the time to get a micrometer to measure the difference between the two;
- I will need to figure out how to rectify the issue to use locks with a 1/4" shackle that are more secure
- Pricier than other similar products
- Handle is a "clip-on" - I knew this when purchasing and prefer a built-in handle - but this might not allow for four (4) lock openings
WHAT I LIKED
- The perfect slimness for me - other products have too much depth (are too "thick")
- Made in the USA
- Seems to be of decent quality (so far)
- Four (4) "1/4" lock openings
- Blue color option vs. black (prefer something to standout so it doesn't get lost as easily, etc.)