PUT LIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
Just stick it on any metal surface, angle the swivel head any way you want, and get to work. It's as simple as that.
A WORKER'S DELIGHT
It all starts with UK's patented slim AA body profile that leads the industry in flexibility, weight and comfort. Whether belted, mounted or held, your experience with the 3AA Lighthouse will always be liberating.
Our lightweight design has another distinct advantage - it can survive a drop from almost any height. Inside, a robust LED module resists moisture and dust like a pro. This flashlight is also intrinsically safe and ATEX Zone 0 certified, making it the ideal choice for hazardous environments.
In other words, don't be fooled by its slim form factor - the Lighthouse is as tough as it gets.
LET THERE BE LIGHT
With decades of experience designing lighting products for a wide range of environments, from underwater to hazardous locations, you can be assured that the 3AA Lighthouse will provide superior illumination.
Bright, white LED light is easily delivered thanks to a 360° swivel head. The medium beam provides a super wide working beam.
The beauty of the Lighthouse is how lightweight and convenient it is to carry around. In fact, it's easy to carry several at a time. This allows the wearer to mount multiple Lighthouse lights to provide shadow-free RALS lighting for your work area.
CONVENIENT MAGNETIC BASE
Working with one hand, holding a flashlight between your teeth, trying to keep your headlamp at the right angle - getting the right kind of lighting is a constant struggle. Or at least it used to be. UK's magnetic base has finally solved the problem.
Just stick it to any metal surface, angle the swivel head any way you want, and get to work. It's that simple.
The base is optional, so if you'd rather use your LightHouse as a traditional angle light and wear it on your coat or vest, you can.
The Lighthouse's adjustable swivel head pivots to shine light where you want it. The sturdy polymer clip transforms the lightweight Lighthouse into a portable, angled flashlight.
- Firefighters - The Lighthouse is the perfect flashlight for firefighters with its smoke-cutting super-wide beam, right-angle design and rugged pocket clip.
- Police - Law enforcement loves the UK 3AA Lighthouse. Its flexible design and slim body make it a comfortable addition to any holster.
- Industrial - The 3AA model of the Lighthouse is not only intrinsically safe, it is ATEX Zone 0 certified for use in hazardous and challenging environments.
- Automotive - The Lighthouse is an inspector's dream. It quickly attaches to any surface and a quick swivel of the head provides perfect illumination in seconds.
- Railroad - Maintaining railcars and repairing brakes.
- Construction - Long battery life, versatile applications, can withstand drops and still provide high quality lighting. Any construction site will benefit from this professional flashlight.
I love this light; I'm a firefighter, and it's seen me through bushfires, house fires, crashes, and drills, and it has never disappointed me. The battery life is excellent, the beam is bright and long-range, it cuts smoke as well as any other I've used. If it fails me this year, I'll update this review!